Thursday, March 28, 2013

Jordan

Jordan had his 18 month check up a few weeks ago, and there was no surprise when the Dr told me his growth percentages. He's not quite as big as his brother was at this age, but he's catching up. I think he will be as tall, but maybe not as thick as Jackson is.

Everyone likes to think that their kid is "the smart" one. But it was nice to have the Dr tell me that Jordan is talking on about a 2.5 year old level. If you tell him to say anything, he will. Little parrot. His current new phrase for everything is "oh my gosh!"

He's the complete opposite of Jackson in some aspects. Jackson SCREAMS when you take off any of his clothing without his approval. Jordan on the other hand, LOVES to be naked. All day everyday, this kid wants to be naked. He keeps us laughing and we love him to death.













3 comments:

  1. Oh, he is sooo cute!!! I love that he says "oh my gosh" - haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! Update your blog! How are you? What's new in your life?

    ReplyDelete