Sunday, February 19, 2012

Oh my LONG blog!

I'm a quarterly blogger....let's just face the facts. I love seeing all of our friends' blogs, but never update ours. So...here is a HUGE recap of the last few months.

Before we officially moved out here to Denver, the boys and I spent some time in Utah with my parents while Trenton did training for his job and found us a house to live in. We went and visited my Grandma in Idaho, and helped pick apples off her trees.





In the middle of October, most of my siblings and their families were in town, so we all went to a pumpkin patch of sorts, at Thanksgiving Point. Jackson never took off his sunglasses, and Jordan was a little champ and slept for most of the time.






(Wearing his Aunt's "pretty bracelets" as always.)








Jordan sleeping next to his cousin Annie, who is only a week older than him.








Jackson is just about as big as his 3 and a half year old cousin...


That same weekend, Trenton blessed Jordan with those family member that were able to be there. Right after the blessing, Jackson and I went straight to the doctor to find out that we had gotten pink eye from the pumpkin patch earlier that day. We both had it in both our right and left eyes. So that is why I look so amazing in the blessing picture!





All of the cousins on the Slivka family side.


Our drive to Colorado wasn't bad at all. Our kids have been such good travelers lately. Jordan slept the ENTIRE time, and Jackson was content as long as he had his bag of Gold Fish.



Even though Jordan slept the whole drive, it seemed to tucker him out even more, because he just knocked out once we arrived and he squirmed around on the floor for a few minutes.



Jackson took to the right away and loved having a little backyard that he was free to wander around in. And Jordan continued to sleep....





Jackson's new favorite food...an adult size hamburger. No kids meals for this child.




Trenton's Dad was nice enough to take some family pictures for us before they moved to Arizona.











My parents and sister came out for Thanksgiving. It was nice to have some company while Trenton has been working so much.





Our boys are growing up so fast, and they are both in such fun phases. Jackson has become a little parrot and repeats any and everything you say. Jordan licks his rice cereal both clean, and rolls around everywhere on the floor. I'll walk in the room and Jackson and Jordan will just be giggling at each other. We love our little boys!











2 comments:

  1. I was wondering when you were going to post again! Your boys are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this update!! You look fantastic & your boys are so cute! I'm glad life seems to be going so well for you guys :) I love that Jackson new favorite food is an adult-size hamburger, haha. Atta boy!

    ReplyDelete